The Regional Representative and Ministry Consultant are appointed by the Regional Board of Trustees, having met the required qualifications of Unity Worldwide Ministries for Regional Representatives. The positions may be filled by one person or two, as determined by the WCR Board. When there are two individuals, the Regional Ministry Consultant works in cooperation and coordination with the Regional Representative, and together they provide consultation to ministries, ministers and spiritual leaders within the West Central Region, as well as to the WCR Board, regarding UWM policies.
Rev. Joe Sloan
The Ministry Consultant’s Duties to the West Central Region include:
- Serving local ministries as a WCR resource, acting as mentor, pastoral presence, coach, etc.
- Confering with the Judicatory Rep on potential and active Ethics Review System cases.
- Traveling to ministries to work with boards, Standards Ministry Team meetings, the Unity People’s Convention and various trainings.
- Attending WCR board meetings (non-voting member).
- Preparing reports for the annual Ministers and Licensed Unity Teachers (MLT) meeting and WCR board meetings.
Contact your Ministry Consultant
Via email: email@example.com
via contact form: