The Regional Representative and Ministry Consultant are appointed by the Regional Board of Trustees, having met the required qualifications of Unity Worldwide Ministries for Regional Representatives. The positions may be filled by one person or two, as determined by the WCR Board. When there are two individuals, the Regional Ministry Consultant works in cooperation and coordination with the Regional Representative, and together they provide consultation to ministries, ministers and spiritual leaders within the West Central Region, as well as to the WCR Board, regarding UWM policies.
Rev. Joe Sloan
The Ministry Consultant’s Duties to the West Central Region include:
- Serving local ministries as a WCR resource, acting as mentor, pastoral presence, coach, etc.
- Supporting to ministries, Boards, Standards Ministry Team meetings, and the Annual Conference
- Acting as consultant to Ministries and Ministers throughout the WCR regarding ministry mangement
- Providing Board training, conflict resolution, and mediation
- Supporting the paths to ordination, new expansion ministries, and the ministry life-cycle
Contact your Ministry Consultant
via contact form: