The Regional Representative and Ministry Consultant are appointed by the Regional Board of Trustees, having met the required qualifications of Unity Worldwide Ministries for Regional Representatives. The positions may be filled by one person or two, as determined by the WCR Board. When there are two individuals, the Regional Ministry Consultant works in cooperation and coordination with the Regional Representative, and together they provide consultation to ministries, ministers and spiritual leaders within the West Central Region, as well as to the WCR Board, regarding UWM policies.
The Regional Representative Duties to Unity Worldwide Ministries include:
- Acting as consultant to Ministries and Ministers throughout the WCR regarding ministry mangement and anything and everything that entails.
- Working with the Judicatory Rep to make recommendations regarding Peacemaking, Conduct, Ethics, Policies and Procedures, etc.
- Reviewing “other paths to ordination” applications.
- Reviewing new expansion ministries.
- Reviewing candidates for Transitional and Interim Ministers and Field Licensing.
- Serving on UWM Standards Ministry Team and makes recommendations to UWM’s board.